VOLUNTEERING WITH PILLARS
Pillars is a combination of staff and volunteers, from various backgrounds and experiences, coming together to assist individuals in the Fox Cities who are facing homelessness and challenges to maintaining housing. Pillars depends on hardworking, dedicated and reliable volunteers on a daily basis.
View all volunteer opportunities during the Covid-19 pandemic.
If you are interested in volunteering please reach out to Tony Schneider at firstname.lastname@example.org
Pillars welcomes individuals from all backgrounds and circumstances to join in our mission. From working the front desk at Pillars Resource Center, to providing landscape and construction assistance at any of Pillars’ 130+ properties, there are endless ways in which your time, skills, and talents can be used to assist those in need in the Fox Cities.
Please note the following restrictions and requirements to volunteer with Pillars:
- Minimum age requirements at each location are as follows;
- Adult & Family Shelter – 7 years old
- Adult Shelter – 14 years old
- Resource Center – 18 years old
- All volunteers under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult or guardian.
- Volunteers interested in an individual role must attend the 60-minute orientation prior to volunteering.
- Individuals who are currently receiving services, or have received services, must wait one calendar year from last receiving services to volunteer with Pillars.